Thursday 27 October 2022

Blogtober 2022 - Day 27 πŸ’«

Hello again! Welcome to a little look back at the last couple of weeks, a few pictures that might have gotten left behind otherwise. Can anyone believe that October is nearly over already? What is going on?!

Some apples growing up into the sky, and a onesie I found with a J for Jethro. Sadly it's going to go right back to the charity shop because it was too short for him but it was a find worth remembering. It was funny because I picked it up and thought "why a J? That is so oddly specific" and almost put it down until I remembered that I do in fact have a reason to buy a J onesie:


Hooray for being able to wear knitted socks again, and just look at the masterpiece of a mini apple pie that Ed and I made to use up the excess ingredients (if you were wondering, sprinkles do survive the oven and come out looking pretty much the same...and yes that's a pastry snake 🐍):


Juniper in the golden, Sunday morning sun, and Jethro watching his dad practice for worship at church:


My freshly painted nails (half chipped off now 😒) beside these amazing pink snowberries, and a final selfie with my giant cardboard Jack Sparrow. We spent a morning sorting out my mum's loft and this was one of the relics from my past that I had to say goodbye to:


Sweater weather is here again! Me wearing the same one back in May with a big tum, and a week ago:


Juniper coming close for a sniff of that addictive baby head smell (not sure if she's as big a fan as we are), and discovering the endless fun that is a dripping tap:


On Monday Jethro had his first trip to IKEA! I can now add "the IKEA carpet section" to my list of interesting places we've breastfed ✅ He enjoyed his first experience in a baby change room and had a good look at my plate of meatballs:



Sleeping on the drive home (check out those razor sharp baby claws), and another visit from the local cat who likes to sit on cars (I've learned his name is Rocco and he is old):


Please give a warm welcome to the newest member of our family, his name is Jarvis and we are determined to make him Jethro's favourite toy πŸ’ Here they are matching in their stripes:


Yes you have seen correctly, at the grand age of 12 weeks Jethro now sits up in highchair!!! 😭 He is growing up way too fast.

And finally, a bedtime story from Grandma and Grandpa (a book that was Ed's when he was little) πŸ’›:


Hope you're having a wonderful October! πŸ˜„πŸ’«

No comments:

Post a Comment