Tuesday 11 October 2022

Blogtober 2022 - Day 11 📚

I'm well on my way to beating the number of books I read in 2021, although I can't be 100% sure as I think I must have accidentally thrown away the list I wrote (oops). This year I'm keeping a list in my notes app instead! I was off to a slow start but in the last few weeks I've managed to get some good reading in. Ed and I always read before bed but I'm trying to keep a book handy throughout the day as well so that I can reach for it instead of just scrolling on my phone whilst the baby sleeps 📖

"Not enough books about cats!"

These are most of the books I've read this year, there are a few more that didn't make it to the photoshoot because they were returned to their owner (And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie) or borrowed by someone else (Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens), or I just forgot to include them (The Rendezvous by Daphne du Maurier and Live No Lies by John Mark Comer)! 


As you can see there was quite a focus on non-fiction pregnancy/birth/baby related books, but now I'm more into devouring novels interspersed with the odd theology book. My Agatha Christie numbers have been boosted thanks to my sister and I finding a load of her stories in a charity shop, we both bought a few each and will swap when we're finished 😄

This is my current read which I am enjoying so far:


One of my goals for the near future is to organise our chaotic bookshelves!

A tail and some tales 😆

Do you like reading? Any recommendations? 📚

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting selection of books !

    ReplyDelete