Saturday 22 October 2022

Blogtober 2022 - Day 22 🛋️



Jethro and I had a very cosy day yesterday. It was raining most of the day and we didn’t have anywhere to be so we didn’t leave the house, in fact we barely left the sofa 😌 I made some good progress with my knitting (I’m working on the heel of my sock now) while Jethro slept in a warm nest beside me. I accidentally left Juniper out in the rain for about an hour and I found her sheltering under the decking. She didn’t hold a grudge though and came and spent the afternoon snoozing in the lounge with us. 

I’ve gathered some more photos from the past week or so that capture the theme of cosiness:

Enjoying a sofa serenade.

It’s still a novelty having Juni join us downstairs again, it only took a couple months but she has decided that the baby isn't so bad after all.



Tummy time!

Cousins catching up.

We are entering peak cosiness season and I am enjoying beginning to wear jumpers again (although learning to navigate how to dress for cold and breastfeeding ???), and snuggling up under a blanket in the evening. The downside is the lingering damp smell that comes with having to hang laundry up to dry all over the cold house, but we’re focusing on the positives here! Woolly socks in boots, not getting hot at night, dressing gown evenings, steaming soup, misty mornings, orange leaves 🍂

No comments:

Post a Comment