Saturday 15 October 2022

Blogtober 2022 - Day 15 ☁️


When I glanced out of the kitchen window yesterday evening (at 18:30 to be precise) and saw pink streaking across the sky I had to rush out and get a better look. Of course that also meant trying to capture it with my camera, but the sky is so big and so ever-changing that it couldn't possibly fit into one photo. I took these all in the space of 4 minutes yet each one is different and I couldn't choose between them so here you go, enjoy them all.



Reflected in the window.





Candyfloss ☁️



I must have been subconsciously inspired by last night's sunset sky as today I've dressed in pink and blue and I only realised that now I'm sat here looking back at the photos. Plus if you were wondering how my overnight oats turned out, I enjoyed them this morning and plan to make it a regular breakfast 😋

2 comments: