Sunday 2 October 2022

Blogtober 2022 - Day 2 🐉


Jethro and I were in Aldi recently and I couldn't resist buying this turk's turban squash 😆 we had one last October and it made a nice addition to a roast dinner. For the moment I'm enjoying it as a piece of autumnal decor but I'm going to have a look for another recipe to try this year, let me know if you have any ideas!
 

I thought it would be funny to take a quick size comparison photo with Jethro and it turned out being so cute that I ended up taking loads haha (this happens most days, my camera roll is of course bursting with baby pics). The way he's leaning against the squash makes him look like a little farmer showing off his produce 😂


Just look at that cheeky face! Also note his adorable dragon onesie which is one of my favourites at the moment 🐉✨ and a peek at the beautiful quilt handmade by his Grandma in the background 💛

There we go, a short but sweet entry for day 2! See you tomorrow xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany, this has made me laugh out loud and made me smile - lots!
    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he's definitely a funny little character already!

      Delete