Saturday 1 October 2022

Blogtober 2022 - Day 1 ✨


Last year I enjoyed reading a couple of blogs that were taking part in Blogtober (posting every day through October) and I remember thinking that I’d like to try that kind of challenge some time. Now that I’m at home on maternity leave I think it might be a fun time to have a go at these little-and-often posts to get me doing something creative with my time! I’m not managing to get any knitting done with my arms full of baby but I think one-handed blogging could be possible 😁 not promising I'll manage every single day but we'll see! 

Here's a mini overview of the past few weeks since I last posted...
 


I've been spending hours reading whilst the baby sleeps, I've discovered it's much easier to read soft paperbacks than hardbacks when you've only got one free hand.


💛


Trying to balance out my cosy reading time with plenty of walks, I've picked a few blackberries recently. I made those berry muffins I mentioned last time, and also a yummy crumble. Already thinking about the next crumble 😋



We took Jethro to our mushroom hunting spot 🍄 looking forward to more trips and hopefully some fun fungi now that we're into October!



Jethro is smiling so much and it's the best thing ever! He's only 8 weeks old and he's already so funny and full of character, he loves listening to Ed play the guitar. I am very much enjoying dressing him, especially in charity shop finds I've been hoarding for years 😄 I'm sure some of those will feature this month.

Anyway, that's all for today so I'll see you back here tomorrow (hopefully - we'll find out if I'm being overly ambitious hahaha) ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment