Sunday 22 November 2020

The one where I started knitting socks πŸ‘

This post features a random assortment of photos from the past couple of weeks...mainly of Juniper.

I'll start off with the most beautiful bread photo I have ever taken, this was last week's sourdough offering basking in the morning sun.


Some bright Autumn leaves from a Tuesday prayer walk to the woods:



Out of focus funghi.

A tree had fallen on the path so we had to turn back.


We have been enjoying watching Nigella on Monday nights, Ed made her lemon pavlova last week πŸ‹



A tree branch works as extra laundry drying space:


The thanksgiving cacti are in full bloom...peach, red, and white:



Juniper is learning to ride on my shoulder.

Starlings spotted on a morning run.

I've switched from regular face masks to these bandit masks at work because my ears have been so sore:


Time for some Juniper spam, he's just so cute it's hard to stop taking photos of him...



Spot him watching The Crown with us haha, we binged the whole of series 4 this week. Juniper mostly slept through it, or got the zoomies and attacked our feet whilst we watched. Speaking of shows, we also finished The Queen's Gambit which was soo goood 






🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊


Another walk, in a different direction this time.......





A hedgehog hole.

I made butternut squash soup! It wasn't quite Sunday soup like I planned, more like Tuesday soup but it was yummy nonetheless.



The snails about to tuck into some fresh veggies:


This week's sourdough was made by Ed, it was nice and chewy with a crunchy crust:


Sleepy baby:


The new orchid buds are opening! And I'm knitting my first pair of socks! I was inspired by Attic24 because she shared the link to a simple pattern and a really nice brand of sock wool, I couldn't resist! Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the link 😌 I wanted something a bit more challenging to do alongside my crochet blankets, so far it's been quite easy, the only struggle was getting to grips with holding the circular needle! I'm about to start turning the first heel so that might get trickier.....I'm really enjoying it though and I want to make socks for everyone I know!!!


Ed made us some raised beds! Very exciting πŸŒΎπŸ…πŸŒ±πŸŒΎπŸŒΎπŸŒ»πŸŒΏπŸ“


I'll finish off with some more kitten pics.........there's no such thing as too many kitten pics. (As I write this he's curled up asleep on my feet, it is a precious moment.)





Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😴

No comments:

Post a Comment