Sunday 15 November 2020

Introducing Juniper 🐾

On Friday 13th November we became the proud owners of the world's sweetest kitten. He is pure white and feathery soft and we are in love!!! His name is Juniper and photos just don't do justice to how absolutely tiny he is. We always knew we would get a kitten (we only looked at houses that would allow one!) and it's so exciting that it has finally happened, we still can't quite believe he's real! 


Here he is on the trip home after we'd first collected him, he looks so nervous...but don't be fooled! Shortly after this pic was taken he slept all afternoon and awoke as an absolute goofball who likes to run and pounce, and purrs like a machine whenever we touch him.



He likes belly rubs and snuggling.






My favourite thing is putting him inside my jumper where he immediately settles down and goes to sleep on my chest 😭 just a small purring lump. It's so precious!!! 



I love his big pink ears! and look at his toe beans! He is perfect 😍


See you next time for more Juniper pics I'm sure πŸ˜†πŸ’“✨🐱🐾🐾🐾

 P.S. as I write this he is fast asleep in my jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment