Wednesday 15 May 2019

I'm back with a car boot sale haul

Hello! I'm here again after a brief hiatus! I'm hoping not to make that a regular thing but with deadlines (my last one ever of university lol*) and a serious case of perfectionism I just couldn't bring myself to post even though I had some good ideas in my head. After a proper sesh giving my blog a complete makeover I think I'm ready to try and occupy this internet space again.

I went to my first car boot sale of the year last week, a lovely bank holiday Monday outing with my friends in the sunshine. I managed to find some quality bargains so thought it would be fun to share them here as I'm quite passionate about second hand finds 😋 and I decided to make them into collages (nice).







Need I say more?! 

* YES I handed in my last ever uni work and I will be sharing all about it on here in the near future, I just need to sort through my photos and get my head around it all! Crazy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment